Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s DSLR cameras. Looking for recommended lenses for your Canon T6s? Listed below are the top-ranked Canon T6s lenses.
Below are the very best suggested lenses for Canon T6s DSLR cameras. You can pick the one you need.
Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
Full List of Recommended Canon T6s Lenses
All-In-One Lenses | Macro Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Wide-angle Prime Lenses | Wide-angle Zoom Lenses | Portrait and Travel Lenses | Telephoto Zoom Lenses | Wildlife and Sports Lenses
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
1. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
2. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
3. Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM
- Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce its newly upgraded 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM lens.
- Focusing distance of 8.7 inches
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
4. Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0. 9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images. Closest Focus Distance: 10. 8 inch
5. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
- German (Publication Language)
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
6. Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors.
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements.
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread.
7. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Accessory Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION ULTRA-WIDE ZOOM LENS: Features a One Aspherical Element, an aperture range of f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29, Enhanced Lens Coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, 7-Blade Circular Aperture and a four-group Optical Zoom System with a 67mm Filter Size.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap + Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) + Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2.
8. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
9. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's approximately 8.25" in overall length. The 5.6" measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
10. Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- High magnification, compact and lightweight EF-S telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilization for up to 3.5 equivalent stops of shake correction. Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using EOS 7D at focal length of 250mm (400mm in 35mm equivalence).
- One UD lens element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- New six-group zoom system provides a compact design while achieving a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end.
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.79 ft./0.85 m (full zoom range).
- Kit Inlcudes lens, lens cap E-58II, lens dust cap E, instruction book, warranty card
11. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
- Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
12. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
- VC performance is 4.5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
13. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600 mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating.Optical design:20 Elements in 13 Groups
- Moisture-resistant construction.Diaphragm Blades:9
- Advanced Optical Technology.Angle of view: 16°25'-4°8'.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
Best All-In-One Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
14. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image stabilization, 4 stops
- Canon EF-S mount for APS-C DSLRs
15. Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
Best Portrait and Travel Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
16. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters.Angle of View (35mm):46.8°
17. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
18. Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- 15-85mm lens with f3.5-f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS-C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 24-136mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
- Lens construction of 17 elements in 12 groups
- Compatible with 72mm filters.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.15 ft./0.35m
19. Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C Cameras
- Minimum focus distance at 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture, F22 minimum
- Stepper type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 52mm Filters, Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 12 Groups
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
20. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s
21. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood:ET-73
22. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
23. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
- Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification
- Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing